Backend developer at QuickOrder
QuickOrder is a fast-moving SaaS startup. We create groundbreaking IT solutions for the hospitality industry, helping restaurateurs earn more money and provide a better experience for their guests. We believe that a great workplace is a workplace combining excellent colleagues with hard work. Our core philosophy is freedom and responsibility, which we believe makes the happiest and highest performing workplace.
As a backend developer at QuickOrder, you will be a part of a talented and fast-evolving development team.
You will be a part of developing our rest API for all of our services.
We are moving fast and opening new offices in new countries, therefore you will need to strive under those conditions. New opportunities arise often and new hires will be made regularly which requires you to be a team player and a good communicator.
Our development team values innovative thinking and strive to deliver the best possible experience for our customers. Simply put: We love building jaw-dropping software, that the market has not seen anything like before.
- Be in charge of making the best possible solutions to the tasks given.
- Help to improve the backend of the most innovative restaurant management system in the world.
- Be a part of creating a better experience for our customers when they use our product suite.
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Proficient programming skills with object-oriented PHP
- Proficient in working with Rest API’s
- Proficient in creating comprehensive unit tests
- Experience working with GIT, preferably Github
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working and communicating with API’s
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Experience with AWS: IoT platform, Redis, relational databases MySQL, Elastic beanstalk