Customer service representative
QuickOrder is a fast-moving SaaS startup. We create groundbreaking IT solutions for the hospitality industry, helping restaurateurs earn more money and provide a better experience for their guests. We believe that a great workplace is a workplace combining excellent colleagues with hard work. Our core philosophy is freedom and responsibility, which we believe makes the happiest and highest performing workplace.
You will be a part of our sales and service team in Odense, Denmark. You will be a very important resource in providing what’s probably the best service in the world. We are creating products for a service industry hence we need to provide world-class service, we want you to genuinely care about the client’s problem and be creative in creating solutions with the client. You need to strive in an ever-changing environment, no day is the same in this role.
We are looking for a person that thrives in a fast-growing SAAS company. We are growing by double-digit numbers every month hence new hires are made regularly and new markets are penetrated therefore you need to strive under those conditions.
- Make sure our clients feel well treated
- Make sure our clients always get the attention and help required
- Actively resolve ongoing service and support cases
- Making sure the right internal stakeholders are on the case in order to solve any problem the quickest and easiest way.
- Love to juggle multiple balls at once
- Be good with people and have a natural ability to make conversation frictionless and calm.
- Understand the importance of data discipline and data’s role in providing the best service as a team.
- Be fluent in Danish and English, both spoken and written.
- Have experience with other customer service or success jobs
- Have experience from another startup or scaleup
- Have experience with SAAS companies
- Have a passion for the restaurant industry, or in some way have a history in the industry.
- Have a basic understanding of Norwegian or even better if you speak it fluently.