DevOps engineer at QuickOrder
QuickOrder is a fast-moving SaaS startup. We create groundbreaking IT solutions for the hospitality industry, helping restaurateurs earn more money and provide a better experience for their guests. We believe that a great workplace is a workplace combining excellent colleagues with hard work. Our core philosophy is freedom and responsibility, which we believe make the happiest and highest performing workplace.
As a DevOps Engineer at QuickOrder, you will be a part of a talented and fast-evolving team.
We are moving fast and opening new offices in new countries, therefore you will need to strive under those conditions. New opportunities arise often and new hires will be made regularly which requires you to be a team player and a good communicator.
Our team values innovative thinking and strive to deliver the best possible experience for our customers. Simply put: We love building jaw-dropping software, that the market has not seen anything like before.
- Analyze current technology utilized within QuickOrder and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Establish a DevOps culture in QuickOrder and seek to continually improve processes.
- Hands on optimization / implementation of our CI / CD pipeline
- Hands on optimization / implementation of our QA processes
- Managing our AWS cloud platform
- Proficient with AWS
- Broad knowledge in terms of DevOps tools and processes
- Hands on experience in implementation of DevOps – both cultural and technical
- Proficient understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Excellent communication, facilitation and collaboration skills
- Coding and scripting skills
- Experience with Scrum